
This weekend big J is away doing his Wang Dang Doodle: riding to Hood, climbing Hood, riding home, paddling to the coast, surfing, etc. He's left the rest of us at home... sick. J has a fever and some nasty, swollen tonsils, Baby H and Big H have terrible colds, so we're moping around the house and watching lots of videos.
Here is a photo of H and a photo of the house, craftsman wood cut style. It's this new photoshop project I'm working on. I've also completed a few landscapes to go with the house. Photography is turning out to be quite the creative outlet for me. I've been busy in the basement darkroom lately brewing up some prints, which aren't really very useful because I can't put them here, and I did a photo shoot for a friend's band earlier this week. It was really fun and educational. All in all, it's been a productive and creative spring for me.
We're headed home soon. J, H, and H on June 14th and Big J to follow a few weeks later. So we'll probably be seeing all of you, who keep up with us here, soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment