It's soccer season at our house. J is playing and mom and dad are his coaches. I guess it's going pretty well. We don't actually keep score for this age group, so there's no pressure about our record.
They have two games of three on three going on at the same time, so it's a bit chaotic. J coaches one team, while I coach the other. If I had realized how that was going to work, I probably wouldn't have suggested we both coach since that doesn't leave anyone to watch H. Luckily, she isn't the type to wander away, and she has a few parents that she likes to hang out with.
If I haven't posted much lately it's because work and soccer and all the activities of fall have been keeping everyone busy. Oh yeah, and the weather has been sunny and dry, so I've been outside!

No comments:
Post a Comment